Guidelines for Allocating Open Sheets of Ice
The purpose of the Guidelines for Allocating the use of this open ice is to make the allocation of these spare sheets to members fair, easy to book and accessible to as many members as possible.
These sheets will be made available to individuals or groups of members on a first-come first serve manner as follows:
1. The Club reserves the right to use unassigned sheets of ice for special programs.
2. Members can check the League Schedule to see when the spare sheets are available.
3. Members can book a sheet, for an hour, a minimum of 2 weekdays days in advance except in the case of a rescheduled League Game which needs more lead time. Individuals will be booked a maximum of 4 per curlers sheet. Groups may have more curlers.
5. A tally will be kept on how the spare sheets are being used
6. All new booking will take over on the hour.
7. These guidelines rely on the good sportsmanship and good will of our members to self-regulate.
8. These guidelines will be reviewed and amended as needed by the Board.
Draft Revision: October 5, 2015